Identify, evaluate, analyze and create reports with detailed information about print and electronic serials.
Ulrich's™ Serials Analysis System provides serials librarians, acquisitions and subject specialists, collection managers, electronic resource librarians and others with detailed information on the print and electronic serials they have–and don't have.
Working with the library's own serials collection, Ulrich's Serials Analysis System integrates the internal and external evaluative information you need to make collection-critical decisions. Plus, the library's subscription to Ulrich's Serials Analysis System includes site-wide access to Ulrichsweb.com for library patrons.
A toolkit with flexible options to meet your serials assessment needs throughout the year
Only Ulrich's Serials Analysis System provides an integrated set of reporting options to help you carry out a wide range of serials projects in your library across your consortium:
- Collection development and/or benchmarking
- Print-to-electronic migration
- Serials audits/weeding
- Cost-saving studies and titles-at-risk analysis
- Publisher price and package negotiations
- Accreditation and curriculum support
- Catalog and data clean-up
- Publisher and provider evaluation